Friday, October 5, 2007

10/5/07 Fri - Mia talked with Austin from A Great American Balloon Company

I called A Great American Balloon Company and asked Austin who answered the phone why the balloon ride was canceled yesterday even though the wind was only 3 miles/h according to the weather record. He then said "It was 10 miles/h over 1500 feet in the air. Did you check the wind speed at 1500 feet up?" Hey, that's a jerk thing to say! He knows that there's no way I can prove the wind speed at 1500 feet in the air.

I asked him for a full refund since then have not once offered a service since I purchased our tickets in August. He took my number, and promised that his manager Ron Lake will call me on Monday.

Oh well, I don't trust Ron Lake, and I was sure he wouldn't call me back on Monday, but I decided to hang up the phone because there was nothing else Austin could do for me.

No comments: